Shadow Man

Shadow Man

Macario Jan 12, 2020 @ 5:55pm
Shadow man does not start.
Before I could play the game perfectly in windows 10, but after a while I had to reformat my PC for seven reasons and now with windows 7 (I'm highlighting this because I don't know if it has anything to do with it) and now the game doesn't start , no error sign, nothing, it just closes before it even starts, I do not understand what is happening, it is literally the same pc, only with windows 7, in fact in the requirements it says it is recommended with windows 7, so I do not know what is happening.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
zer05 Jan 13, 2020 @ 2:56am 
try this patch (replace shadowman.exe file), there are also other useful things like maps, solution etc.
{LINK REMOVED}
zer05 Jan 13, 2020 @ 2:57am 
http:// www. mediafire. com/file /dc08t2kqzp40nkt/Shadowman.rar/file

I put some spaces because it automatically cancels the link
Last edited by zer05; Jan 13, 2020 @ 2:58am
Masamaru Jan 13, 2020 @ 4:42am 
I play Shadow Man with the dgVoodoo2 wrapper without any patches.
This wrapper provides a virtual graphics board and works stably.
Macario Jan 13, 2020 @ 11:37am 
Originally posted by zer05:
try this patch (replace shadowman.exe file), there are also other useful things like maps, solution etc.
{LINK REMOVED}
It doesn't let me steam open it because apparently it can have "mailisious content"
Macario Jan 13, 2020 @ 11:56am 
{LINK REMOVED}
Where is the shadowman.exe file?
zer05 Jan 13, 2020 @ 1:28pm 
Originally posted by BeethovenMuerto :U:
{LINK REMOVED}
It doesn't let me steam open it because apparently it can have "mailisious content"

select the link and copy it in the address bar then delete the spaces, the rar file is safe.
shadowman.exe is the file is in this path, where X is the letter of your disk where you installed Steam: X:\Steam\steamapps\common\ShadowMan
Macario Jan 13, 2020 @ 5:07pm 

select the link and copy it in the address bar then delete the spaces, the rar file is safe.
shadowman.exe is the file is in this path, where X is the letter of your disk where you installed Steam: X:\Steam\steamapps\common\ShadowMan
Thanks it worked, I don't understand why it doesn't work in the first place, the steam game is broken or what? I didn't have this problem before, the only bad thing is that my saved data was lost.
Macario Jan 14, 2020 @ 8:01am 

It serves perfection, but one thing, why is the blood of the enemies green now?
zer05 Jan 14, 2020 @ 9:03am 

I know that green blood is a censorship of the German version, read here to find the solution
https://steamcommunity.com/app/251770/discussions/0/357284131792766647/
Macario Jan 14, 2020 @ 9:30am 

I know that green blood is a censorship of the German version, read here to find the solution
https://steamcommunity.com/app/251770/discussions/0/357284131792766647/
I already solved it on my own, I just uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, I was afraid to do this because this would possibly cause the game to stop working again, but no, everything went back to normal, thanks for all the help .
zer05 Jan 14, 2020 @ 9:51am 
I'm glad you solved it, have fun with this fantastic game :)
Macario Jan 14, 2020 @ 3:35pm 
I'm glad you solved it, have fun with this fantastic game :)
Yes, it is one of my favorite games, but it sucks that it is increasingly difficult to make it work.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50