Is these Mushrooms Panaeolus Antillarum?

Shywiles

I am very new to mushrooms & would like to know if these are really what I was told. It had been raining here all week and these are popping up sparaticly in our front lawn and are very small. We have mini horses and goats so it is possibly Panaeolus Antillarum which we have no use for. 

Looking to find good tasty mushrooms for a nice meal like chanterelles. I know there are eatable mushrooms just not sure which ones are good in southern Louisiana with lots of wetlands around us. Thanks for any inlightment on this..

10AE8190-5F1F-496D-9978-6A9927BCAF65.jpeg

F38AEC09-94BD-4862-9972-34A2A786AB4F.jpeg

1540A915-7407-40C4-965F-615B857824C1.jpeg

DAB02E00-A7DD-44A1-9523-94D07AF0476E.jpeg

3233C986-2375-4885-9670-60EC1828404A.jpeg

FA45444A-6CE6-4647-A0BB-E6F8011046D4.jpeg

C151DAB7-0838-4E2F-BFD1-866A7D3D380B.jpeg

Edited by Shywiles
Forgot cross section of mushroom

I don't know the species Panaeolus antillarum. But the mushrooms seen in this discussion look like a good match for what is pictured at  https://www.mycoquebec.org/bas.php?trie=P&l=l&nom=Panaeolus antillarum / Panéole des Antilles*&tag=Panaeolus antillarum&gro=35 . 

Looks like one of them may have a mold growing on it (second photo down on the right)... a fungus on a fungus. Or, this could just be a little out-of-focus fuzziness. 

Thank you! Yes the photo was fuzzy there as it was all clean except grass cuttings. I did not see a vail on any of them as I thought all Mushrooms had vails. My wife & I was baffled but we are trying to learn how to forge for editable mushrooms. Been trying to find people in our area that knows but so far have not found but only one. He showed me how to forge for chanterelles in our area but that is the only one he was familiar with. 

Thank you for this site! 😊 ❤️ 🍄 

Most of the mushrooms you will find are likely to be inedible for one reason or another. A few types will be edible, some will be sickeners, and a few will be killers. I don't know much about the species of southern LA. But if you know where to find chanterelles, that's pretty good. You should try to learn the types that look somewhat like chanterelles... Jack 'o Lantern (Omphalotus illudens), Hygrophoropsis (False Chanterelle). 

I think Chicken Mushroom (Laetiporus sulphureus or L. cincinnatus) can probably be found in LA. 

Yes chicken & turkey are found here also the mushrooms that grows on dead willow trees but don’t know there names. We are mostly reading a lot and looking at group posts and book we have. We know about the Jacks on the look alike chanterelles but chanterells are all we pick now that we know how to identify them. I am more of a hands on person better than just looking at pictures & reading on it. 

Thank you again as I will be looking at the group posts & files to learn.