New Umbro Range on OS "Tailored By"...

The9

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~1996732,00.html

The new Saints training gear has big "old school" style umbro logos and the article mentions the Umbro Tailored By range.

As the only clubs currently wearing Tailored By Umbro training kits are those wearing Tailored By kits, I'm pretty sure this means next season's new kit will be one of the smart, classic designs of the sort currently used by Man City and England.

(And less impressively as of now/next season, Sweden, Shamrock Rovers, and er, Santa Fe).

england-2010-away-shirt-umbro-gk-1.jpg

sweden-10-12-home-umbro-kit.jpg

sweden-10-12-away-umbro-football-shirt.jpg

Shamrock-Rovers-10-11-home-umbro-shirt.jpg

Santa-Fe-2010-umbro-home-kit-1.jpg

So we'll almost certainly be getting something nice and classic-looking - but will it be white with a red diagonal, or the usual stripes ?

Oh wow, a plain red polo shirt, who wouldn't want to spend £20+ on it...

Well Fred Perry have done all right out of charging £50+ for polo shirts over the years.

In fact £24 really isn't all that outrageous for a polo shirt at all. Unless you shop at George?

And regards who would want to buy it there are plenty of people that want to show there colours but feel they may look slightly ridiculous wearing a replica football shirt. My dad for example.

My only beef with the shirt is the mahussive umbro badge. I support Saints not Umbro. Otherwise i'd consider buying it myself.

Well Fred Perry have done all right out of charging £50+ for polo shirts over the years.

In fact £24 really isn't all that outrageous for a polo shirt at all. Unless you shop at George?

And regards who would want to buy it there are plenty of people that want to show there colours but feel they may look slightly ridiculous wearing a replica football shirt. My dad for example.

My only beef with the shirt is the mahussive umbro badge. I support Saints not Umbro. Otherwise i'd consider buying it myself.

I'm with your Dad, haven't worn a football shirt or colours in years. I'm far too posh anyway!

Oh wow, a plain red polo shirt, who wouldn't want to spend £20+ on it...

£24 isn't too bad for a polo shirt, It's probably about average.

I might get the black or red one before the final next weekend, they're a lot nice than recent training wear now they aren't covered in FlyBe logos.

New away kit too. Flybe sponsorship is no more after the end of this season.

And Umbro kit deal was MEANT to be one year rotation for both kits anyway even if the sponsor wasn't departing.

I'm interested to see if we go to white with a diagonal because all that COYR stuff is going to age rapidly between March 28 and the home kit launch if that's the case !