DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Michael Jackson’s Sons Blanket and Prince in New Jackson Family Photo

Michael Jackson’s Sons Blanket and Prince in New Jackson Family Photo

Today, I have a special treat for you: a new photo of Michael Jackson’s sons, Blanket and Prince, with their cousins and other relatives. This rare family picture was posted on Instagram by TJ Jackson, Michael’s nephew and the co-guardian of his children.

As you can see, Blanket and Prince look happy and healthy, surrounded by love and support. Blanket, who is now 20 years old, has grown a lot since we last saw him. He has a beard and long hair, and he goes by the name Bigi now. Prince, who is 24, is also rocking a beard and a smile. They both look a lot like their father, don’t you think?

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

The photo also features Paris Jackson, Michael’s daughter, who is 23 and a model and singer. She is holding hands with her boyfriend, Gabriel Glenn, who is also a musician. They look so cute together! Other members of the Jackson clan in the photo include Taj, Taryll, and TJ Jackson, who are the sons of Tito Jackson; Jaafar and Jermajesty Jackson, who are the sons of Jermaine Jackson; Yashi Brown, who is the daughter of Rebbie Jackson; and Royal Jackson, who is the son of Randy Jackson.

It’s so nice to see the Jackson family together, especially after the death of their patriarch, Joe Jackson, in {2018}. They have been through a lot of ups and downs, but they always stick together and support each other. I’m sure Michael would be proud of his children and how they have grown up to be amazing people.

What do you think of this new photo? Do you like seeing the Jackson family together? Do you miss Michael Jackson? Let me know in the comments below.