Join now - be part of our community!

sudden 2nd slot SIM empty in xperia xz premium

PDas
Visitor

sudden 2nd slot SIM empty in xperia xz premium

Hi,

In my xperia XZ premium dual, I face sudden 2nd slot sim empty problem. And reinserting the SIM only rectifies the problem, but reappears after 15 days. Anybody has any solution, please let me know.Screenshot_20171130-203540.png

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@PDas can you try swapping cards around? insert SIM1 in the SIM2 slot and the SIM2 in the SIM1 and see which card disconnects after a while.

PDas
Visitor

najodleglejszy , this happens once in a fortnight. But this happens...

profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@PDaswell, then swap the cards and wait 14 days for the result? if after switching the cards around it's suddenly the SIM1 card that disconnects, you'll know that it's SIM card's fault. if it's still the card in the 2nd slot that disconnects, then it'll be a faulty slot.

PDas
Visitor

No, it is the fault of the handset, and this time another sim which was inserted in the 2nd slot, went empty. Please help. Thank you.

profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@PDas I guess the next step would be to perform a software repair using Xperia Companion and if that doesn't resolve the issue, then it's most likely that it's a hardware problem, in which case you could contact your Local support to arrange a repair.

荧惑
Visitor

I have same issue, i trird to swap the cards , but still have the issue.

profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@荧惑 if a software repair using Xperia Companion doesn't fix it, then you should contact your Local support about the issue.

PDas
Visitor

Software repair using xperia companion does not correct the issue, I'm to head to local support. 

AjihBasri
Visitor

Thank God i found the solution for this problem... Mybe you can try... But mine is xperia xzs dual sim... All you need to do is disable one of the mobile data of your sim card... Until now my phone work flawlessly with dual sim... Mybe you can try...Mybe you can try...