On March 16th 2021, with this handwritten letter, Kamiki Ryunosuke leaves his 15 year old company Amuse, along with actor Satoh Takeru and the music band One Ok Rock, to the company  named Co-LaVo.

For more information please refer 1|2

Official Fan Site with links to most dramas in the library. 

Here

Check out the latest trailer for the movie,『100 Nichikan Ikita Wani』
starring Kamiki Ryunosuke, Nakamura Tomoya, Kimura Subaru, Araki Yuko, First Summer Uika, Shimizu Kurumi, and Yamada Yuki.Cherry blossom
The movie will be released nationwide on May 28th!

Iwai Hideto is the moderator & director of the read-through. The concept of this is a challenging impromptu script read-through. The actors participating will not be notified on the subject prior to the performance. They will be handed the script on the day itself & will have to read it on the spot.

The cast read the script of "Sanpo Suru Shinryakusha" (Before We Vanish) by Maekawa Tomohiro for Episode 2.

https://twitter.com/kamikidays/status/1385157483409272834?s=20
https://www.ikinarihonyomi.com/
https://www.wowow.co.jp/detail/172170
https://www.wowow.co.jp/detail/173005

Conto ga Hajimaru Episode 2

Konto ga Hajimaru SP, Makubes 23rd Hour HULU Special FULL

Kamiki Ryunosuke has been cast in the stage play "Pa Lapa Pan Pan"

Official Page 

Synopsis

Official Announcement 

Timings

chinese sub group Angel's sub group 天使风字幕组

Ryunosuke Kamiki "I felt an extraordinary sex appeal" What is the actor you admire?

From a gentle expression to a sharp look. We will approach the shape of sex appeal that actor Ryunosuke Kamiki, who has shown different expressions in numerous works so far, is aiming for now.

https://line.me/R/ti/p/@oa-ananweb

When a struggling person suddenly shows his true expression.

"Sex appeal is the theme, is it really okay for me, not (Sato) Ken-sensei?"

Ryunosuke Kamiki, who was the first to open the door and made the atmosphere of the place soothing. As an actor, he has already matured and has a sense of stability, but he shows a new charm for each work. The latest work that plays the leading role is "Serial Drama W Iron Bone" based on Jun Ikeido. In social entertainment set in the construction industry, Mr. Kamiki plays Heita Tomishima, who has been working for a mid-sized construction company for the fourth year.

"I've played the role of an office worker before, but it's interesting because the construction industry is an unknown world. Buildings are familiar to you in the city, but some of them naturally catch your eye and blend into the landscape. There are also things that go through. Regardless of whether we are aware of it in our lives, each building is full of various thoughts, and we can get a glimpse of what kind of person is making it and how. "

Heita, who loves construction sites, is an honest young man who takes pride in his work.

"I'm passionate about building a building that gives people dreams, but I'm an inexperienced person. In the early scenes, when I see a young subcontractor littering cigarettes at a construction site, I grab my chest. There is a place where the body moves first. His claim is correct, but the correctness is transferred to a department in a different field and it does not work and it is shattered. "

The transfer destination is the business department, which is ridiculed as the "collusion department," and people inside and outside the company cleverly deal with orders for large-scale public works projects, using their true intentions and tatemae. Seiyo Uchino is the boss of Heita, the managing director is Seiyo Uchino, Shido Nakamura is the deputy director of the business department, and Kyohei Shibata is the fixer who manages the rigging.

"Mr. Uchino has a big back and is reliable. In the past, I played the role of parent and child, but while having the warmth of a father, this time I also have the dignity as a boss. Mr. Shido The role of Mr. Shibata is the coolness of his seniors who have overcome various problems, and I feel the sensuality of being able to afford even if Heita is in trouble. Mr. Shibata's role is already ... God (laughs). It's kind, but I can feel how I've lived, and it's very important. "

It is a story that Heita, who believes that justice will win, grows up while being rubbed by these tsuwamono, but he who is clumsy also has a sex appeal unique to a person who struggles.

"I struggle between my ideals and what I should do as a member of the company, but one of his charms is the loneliness and kindness that I suddenly show when talking to my mother who lives away. Do your best at work. I'm there, but I hope you can feel that you're a normal son in front of your mother. "

From the drama's face alone, you can see that sex appeal is a complicated "something" that is difficult to explain in one word, but a person who said that Mr. Kamiki recently felt an extraordinary sex appeal met with the stage "Beautiful-God." Sadao Abe who co-starred in "Woman-".

"Usually, I'm a kind, funny, and rocky person with a bit of thorns, but when I'm on the same stage, I just follow him with my eyes. All the co-stars are looking forward to what Mr. Abe will do next. It makes me want to see more of Mr. Abe's play. I long for such an actor. "

Surprisingly, this is the first stage for Mr. Kamiki. It seems that his experience as an actor was great.

"Somehow, I can now do it in front of the camera. I was at a loss until now, but I think that being able to complete all 48 performances may have given me confidence."

There are some sex appeals that are so dense that they smell, and some that are floating there like a sign, but if you compare the image of sex appeal that Mr. Kamiki finds attractive with colors ...

"Intuitively, I came up with wine red. It's an elegant, matte wine red. It's an image that you can see the cuts in wine red like thunder in black."

Expanding the range of roles means increasing the number of weapons, which means increasing the attractiveness. It can be said that Mr. Kamiki, whose swing range is steadily expanding from comical roles to serious roles, is truly becoming more attractive.

"I think it's because you have sex appeal that you can play a role older than your actual age. If you have an adult-like sex appeal at the age of 20, you can also play a role of 30 years old, so it's important for actors. But the genre is different from the sex appeal like Ken-sensei. I will do my best in each department (laughs). "

https://ananweb.jp/news/281762/

Love his personality,  talent in acting,  cute appearance, smile and everything... Also he seems to be very down to earth  and a gentleman. In other words, he's too perfect to be real.  A whole package <3 Thanks for posting about him. ^^